Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates need to have completed their graduation in any stream (that is, Arts, Science, or Commerce) in order to fulfill B.Ed eligibility criteria. However, most popular B.Ed colleges allow candidates to take part in their admission process for the B.Ed course if they have graduated with at least 50-55% aggregate marks atthe UG level.
- Age Limit: For B.Ed admissions in a majority of colleges, there is no age bar. However, the admission process of some B. Ed colleges require candidates to be a minimum of 19 years of age.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Candidate must have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board of Secondary Education.
Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed.)
- The candidate must have passed 12th or an equivalent level degree from a recognized board or school.
- Candidates from any stream in Class 12th are eligible for admission in D.EI.Ed course.
- The candidate must have acquired a minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying exam with all the subjects put together.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) | 2 Years Course
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) | 3 Years Course